Welcome to the Graphic Design Technology Track! Graphic design is the art or skill of combining text and pictures in different forms of media; such as advertisements, magazines, books, posters, etc.
This Technology Track is broken up into different Modules. Each Module has its own Module Tasks section, learning materials, activities, and projects / assignments.
Student “I Can” Statements
- I can successfully complete a SELECT Technology Track within a given time frame.
- I can successfully master an application, software, or piece of technology within a given time frame.
- I can use the appropriate terminology and skills when discussing program tasks.
- I can understand the basic vocabulary, skills, and functions of different applications, software, and technologies.
- I can think critically about how to solve problems that arise.
- I can effectively solve problems using problem solving skills.
- I can develop my own strategies and techniques to complete program tasks.
- I can use the knowledge and skill sets that were developed in the program to complete a class project.