Welcome to Module 2! In this module you will learn what Digital Citizenship is and how to apply it to your everyday use of technology.
No matter what your skill level is, it is important that you review the information in this module and practice the assigned activities so that you know how to be a smart and safe when interacting online.
Before beginning on this module, make sure you have read through this entire introduction, and read the Student “I Can” Statements and Module Tasks below:
Student “I Can” Statements
- I can express myself in effective, respectful, and successful ways.
- I can show respect to everyone regardless of their race, color, national origin, gender, disability, or age.
- I can appropriately conduct myself in a professional manner during all program meetings and events.
- Read the Module 2 Introduction, Student “I Can” Statements, and Module Tasks.
- Review the Digital Citizenship section.
- Review the Professional Development Portfolio section.
- Submit a Digital Citizenship Certificate Request for your Professional Development Portfolio.