Welcome to Module 3! In this module you will learn about money management, also known as financial literacy. This module is really important because knowing how to budget your money is very important.
This module will also be one that we use throughout the program because it includes our classroom economy: SELECT Bank.
Before beginning on this module, make sure you have read through this entire introduction, and read the Student “I Can” Statements and Module Tasks below:
Student “I Can” Statements
- I can understand the vocabulary associated with professional based skills in order to complete program tasks.
- I can use the appropriate terminology and skills when discussing program tasks.
- Read the Module 3 Introduction, Student “I Can” Statements, and Module Tasks.
- Watch the Financial Literacy Lecture video.
- Review the Financial Literacy section.
- Complete the Financial Literacy Workbook.
- Submit a Financial Literacy Certificate Request for your Professional Development Portfolio.