Welcome to Module 7! Now that you have learned how to create a professional presentation slideshow, in this module you are going to learn how to give a professional presentation.
Since the COVID-19 Pandemic, there has been a shift in how we can give presentations–either in person to a present audience or virtually over a video conferencing system like Google Meet or Zoom. However you will be presenting to your audience, it is important to present yourself as a professional and make a connection with your audience.
Before beginning on this module, make sure you have read through this entire introduction, and read the Student “I Can” Statements and Module Tasks below:
Student “I Can” Statements
- I can effectively communicate, or present, an idea, goal, or feedback to someone else.
- I can develop my own strategies and techniques to complete program tasks.
- I can present information to a group confidently.
- I can present information without relying on or consistently looking at a visual aid.
- I can present information individually.
- Read the Module 7 Introduction, Student “I Can” Statements, and Module Tasks.
- Review the How to Give a Professional Presentation section.
- Review the How to Give a Virtual Presentation section.
- Complete the Professional Presentation Practice Activity.