Text Styles Presentation
Click on the presentation to advance to the next slide. After clicking on the presentation you can also use your arrow keys on your keyboard to review the slideshow. Use the right key to go forward and the left key to go backward.
Text Styles Sample Document
Text Styles Activity
- Read all of the directions once all the way through before completing each step. The directions are written in the document and a tutorial video has been created to help walk you through each step (found in the Introduction Video).
- Create a new Google Doc in your Google Drive.
- Name the document [Your Name] Page Styles Activity. For example, I would name mine McKenzie Hansen Page Styles Activity.
- In the document, practice using the different text styles by writing a short story or essay about a topic of your choice. If you need some help brainstorming what to write about, research your favorite animal and write about where they live, what they eat, their behavior, etc. Or write about yourself: Tell me where you were born, when you were born, where you live now, what your favorite memories are, who your family is, etc.
- Turn this activity in by sharing it with me. Click the blue “Share” button in the top right corner. A pop up window will appear with a textbox to type in an email address. Type in my email: email@example.com in the textbox. Make sure I have Editing permissions.